MaaS Congres Belgium 2019
“The mobility market in Antwerp is growing and diversifying at an unprecedented pace and is therefore facing new challenges. I would like to tell you more about this at the MaaS Belgium Congress.”
Elderman of Antwerp
Mobility as a Service can no longer be ignored. More and more apps are being developed that users can use to plan and pay for journeys using numerous means of transport. And also governments are experimenting with this new mobility concept.
However, a lot of questions need to be answered before large-scale application is possible. For example: who should take the lead? In what way will sharing the possible data lead to ‘the greatest good for the greatest number’? Can we tempt the traveller to change his travel behaviour?
The first edition of the MaaS Belgium Conference will answer all these questions, on 26 November in AMUZ in Antwerp. This day will give you insight into the latest developments, consequences for the sector and opportunities for your organisation.
Experts shed light on the subject of MaaS from several angles.
Among others things, they will discuss:
- Lessons learned: where are we today?
- Who should take the lead: the industry, the government or a trusted third party?
- How can the sharing of data be stimulated and regulated?
- Is one all-inclusive app to be preferred over several apps for different modalities?
- How do you induce the user to travel differently?
- Will new payment methods aid the development of MaaS?
The MaaS Congres Belgium is organised by the Dutch trade magazines VerkeersNet.nl, OVPro.nl, TaxiPro.nl. The City of Antwerp is the host. Participants of this conference include regional, provincial and national governments, public transport authorities, public transport operators, MaaS Providers, lease companies, suppliers and mobility experts.
- Tempt consumers to travel differently
- Sharing data to ‘the greatest good fot he greatest number’
- Why is MaaS essential?
- And more…